- To maintain the highest levels of
integrity and quality in our dealings with our customers, striving always to maintain utmost professionalism.
- To commit ourselves to promoting the
training of apprentices in our businesses, localities and state.
- To keep foremost in our minds the health and safety of our customers in the work we perform.
- To commit ourselves and our companies to the continued education needed to stay abreast of the latest technological
advances in our industry.
- To educate consumers on the changes in our industry and to emphasize to consumers the value in hiring a licensed trade
- To uphold all laws and regulations we are required to abide by, while striving to improve the way laws and regulations
are enacted and enforced.
- To provide a safe working environment for our employees and to treat our employees with the same respect we expect to
- To actively promote and participate in Plumbing & Mechanical Professionals of Virginia (PMPV) and to treat our
fellow members with the same dignity and respect that we expect to receive in return.